Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Marine Air & Heat
Energy Efficiency & Solar Energy
Air Conditioning Services in Savannah
When you live in Savannah, it is a requirement for your home to have a quality air conditioning system to combat the high summer temperatures and humid weather. Whatever air conditioning service you require, whether new system installation, or maintenance and repairs for your current AC, AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. is here to help. We have years of experience and boast a highly trained and qualified staff. When you contact us for your air conditioning service needs, you’ll know that you’re receiving quality work from a trusted, dependable company. AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. serves Savannah, Hilton Head, and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule air conditioning service.
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement: If you’re considering a new air conditioner for your Savannah household, then don’t bother with DIY tactics and cheap systems. Finding the right system for your air conditioning installation is as easy as calling AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc.. We can make sure that your central AC unit, ductless split system, or heat pump is appropriately sized.
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance: Every AC will break down at some time or another. While yours will operate at peak efficiency so long as it is cleaned and tuned–up regularly with AC maintenance, problems will arise at one time or another. But with our air conditioning repair service, we will restore your system with the greatest care.
- Bryant Air Conditioners: Bryant has been an industry leader for years and years. As a certified dealer, we know what these systems can do and how to install them properly into your household. You can also count on our team of Bryant technicians for any repair or maintenance that your Bryant system may require, whether it’s the middle of summer or an off–season inspection.
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement: A heat pump works by reversing the flow of refrigerant so that it can effectively heat or cool your home, depending on the time of year. This makes it a very capable and also highly efficient system. Numerous homeowners in our area have gotten on board, so let us know if you’re in the market for a new heat pump installed in your home!
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance: Over time, every heat pump will suffer enough wear and tear that it may begin to falter. Perhaps it has begun to make a strange sound or it fails to heat and cool your home evenly. Whatever the issue may be, we’ve got a solution for you. We offer outstanding heat pump repair and maintenance services throughout the local community.
- Bryant Heat Pumps: When you’re considering a new heat pump for your home, you should definitely consider the Bryant brand. They’ve been around for years and they stand behind their products, as do we. We are a certified dealer for Bryant heat pumps, and we can make sure that yours is installed and serviced correctly. Get in touch with a friendly staff member today.
- Ductless Split Air Conditioning and Heating: A ductless system avoids the use of ducts by eliminating the use of a centralized indoor air handler. A ductless split (or ductless mini split) is essentially a heat pump whose multiple indoor air blowers are installed directly within the home. They are whisper–quiet, and they offer incredible energy efficiency. We install and service ductless systems. Give us a call to find out more!
- Geothermal System Installation and Replacement: Perhaps more so than for any other system, the installation of a geothermal heat pump is absolutely critical to its functionality. If your geothermal system is sized inappropriately, or the installation work isn’t performed by a professional, then you could be wasting a significant amount of money and time. Get in touch with the geothermal installation professionals on our team to make sure the job is done right.
- Geothermal System Repair and Maintenance: It’s true that geothermal systems tend to last longer than conventional HVAC systems, but this does not mean they are invincible to ordinary wear and tear, as well as other problems that may arise during their service life. If your geothermal system does not operate as it should, or you want to make certain it’s routinely cleaned, get in touch with our geothermal repair team today.
- Water Source Heat Pumps: Conventional heat pumps are air–source, which means they use the ambient air surrounding the outdoor unit in order to absorb and disperse heat. But a water–source heat pump uses a body of water, such as a pond on your property. This typically improves the operating efficiency of your entire HVAC system.
- New Construction HVAC: Building a home is both a challenge and an opportunity. You’ll need to surround yourself with quality technicians who can make sure that your projects are getting done on time and within the budget you set. We offer new construction HVAC services throughout the Savannah area. We perform highly accurate heat load calculations and design custom systems for homes of all sizes.
- Property Management: Whether you own one or more rental properties or just a large commercial building, you’ll need to make sure that your property receives excellent care. We offer property management HVAC services in Savannah and the surrounding areas, so let us do what we do best and take the worry out of your day.
- Zone Control: Zone heating and cooling systems are not a separate HVAC system, but rather just an upgrade that is installed within your air ducts. It allows you to reduce air flow to certain sections of your home in order to create different indoor climates. Not only is this a great way to save money, it also solves those inevitable disputes about indoor temperatures between family members.